Friday, January 30, 2009

The Outlook...

So Steve was laid off two days ago. At first I was relieved because, like I said in my last post, I believe the best option for him is to go back to school. Its a great opportunity to do something he never would have done if he had a full time job.

But now I have to admit...I feel completely defeated. I had these huge goals this year of paying off as much as possible on our credit card debt. Now I assume that come the end of this year we will be in almost the exact same position and that just devastates me. I don't know how much longer I can take all of this debt.

But I know that challenges happen and there will always be obstacles in the road. We just need to persevere. Right now the main goal for us has switched from paying off as much debt as possible to paying the minimum payments on-time and hopefully not having to add any more debt. At least if we can do that then some of our balances will decrease by a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment